Re: Clip under Dosbox-X-App

Jon P, I'm afraid I'm baffled. What "vDos under macOS" page are you referring to? Could you post a link? It's clearly something that I posted, but I don't know what it is or where.
I maintain two different Mac-based systems, one based on vDos, the other
based on DOSBox-X. As Wengier says, I haven't posted an updated version
of the DOSBox-X system.
The date "2019.8.21" sounds like something that I put together, but,
again, I don't know which. It sounds as if you're running a vDos
version, which of course won't have a DOSBox configuration file, since
it isn't DOSBox. I'd be glad to help out, but I would need to know
exactly what we're talking about.