Re: Clip under Dosbox-X-App

Hi Edward,

I think Jon P referred to this page:

In the bottom you can find the following paragraph:

Note: For applications like XyWrite that will not run under vDos, you may try this experimental DOSBox-X-App, which is a macOS version of DOSBox-X wrapped in an AppleScript that supports printing, etc. Drive C: in the DOSBox-X-App is the DOSBoxDisk folder inside your user folder. Add files to this folder as needed.

Sincerely,
Wengier