A DOSBox-X environment for Windows and macOS

Thanks to Wengier's recent work on DOSBox-X, that program is now highly usable for DOS applications like XyWrite, so I've put together an environment that adds printing, PDF-creation, and a few other features to DOSBox-X.
You won't need this under Windows, because Wengier's vDosPlus
environment does everything you need, but vDosPlus won't run under
current macOS versions, so the macOS version of this DOSBox-X
environment should make it possible to work with XyWrite on the Mac. I
haven't tested everything, so be warned. Preliminary details here:

http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/dosboxapp.html
NB: the address starts with "http:" NOT "https:" in case your browser tries to find an "https:" address and tells you that it can't find the page or the files linked in it.