DOSBox-X-App for Mac Clipboard function

Many thanks for all the work on DOSBox-X-App.

It opens and displays XY4 fast and beautifully with a little autoexec.bat file.

My one glitch is clipboard pasting from the Mac OS.

When I press Ctrl-Option-F4 it doesn't paste the copied Mac text. Instead, it closes the XY4 file.

My keyboard file doesn't have an entry for CTRL-ALT 115 =  (F4) but perhaps it's something XY4 has assigned in some overriding way?

I'd appreciate any workaround.

And if anyone has written a macro for the other clipboard direction--send text to B:\Printout\CLIP437.TMP--to work on one key combo, that would be a bonus.  But that method is working fine, and I'll try my own rusty XPL soon.

Big Sur might get a chance on my Mac after all!

Thanks.

Jon Pareles

xywrite Digest    Thu, 14 Jan 2021    Volume: 13  Issue: 003

In This Issue:
        DOSBox-X-App for Mac now a universal (Intel/ARM) application