Re: OT: Build your own keyboard

While el cheapo keyboards can do the trick, some keyboards do have a better feel, and as they still are the main input interface (I do more and more of my translation work dictating in Speechnotes (https://speechnotes.co/) in Chrome), they deserve an extra investment in the way of spending money or lavishing care on old equipment.

That said, I am settling for any keyboard with a decent layout and feel.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
Lexitec in English: https://www.lexitec.fi/english.html
Lexitec English and Finnish dictionaries: https://sk.lexitec.fi/en/
Home page in Finnish: https://www.lexitec.fi/

Carl Distefano wrote:
It was a public service announcement for the keyboardies on the list. I
continue to be happy as a clam with my cheapo Logitechs and such-like.

-- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxxxx