Re: Desktop publishing pioneer meeting 2017 (video)

Kari,
Similar route here: VP 3, VP 4.1, VP 5, VP 8, VP 10... I still have Ventura installed in my Mac computers using Parallels. Anyhow, when I switched to the Mac, I moved to Quark and now I am moving to Affinity Publisher (and waiting for footnotes/endnotes support, expected in version 2.0, like it happened with InDesign), because the current Quark commercial practices are a complete mistake. Regarding to VP more recent versions, it's possible to use VP 10 under Windows 7 (VP 8 in Win XP). Working with Ventura 8/10, I have used ansified XyWrite to create the external texts. I miss VP a lot.
Regards,
Manuel