From: "Wengier Wu" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wengierwu" for DMARC)
Subject: DOSBox-X version 0.83.13 released!
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 02:43:26 -0400

Hi all,
The latest version of DOSBox-X (0.83.13) is now officially released. Being a cross-platform DOS emulator, as usual there are many improvements and other fixes in this new release compared with the previous version 0.83.12. You can find the DOSBox-X 0.83.13 release notes here:

https://dosbox-x.com/release-0.83.13.html

Windows installer and Linux Flatpak packages for DOSBox-X 0.83.13 are officially available to ease the installation, in addition to other packages including portable packages for Windows, macOS and DOS. You will find the official downloads for them from the DOSBox-X homepage:

https://dosbox-x.com/

You can also download a Windows portable version of DOSBox-X 0.83.13 from:

http://cndos.fam.cx/dosware/dosbox-x-update.zip

As with previous version, it has the TrueType font output, clipboard device (CLIP$)  and the dynamic_x86 CPU core set by default which are more optimized for XyWrite.

Thanks a lot for your support!

Wengier

End of xywrite Digest V13 #28