Re: French accents

Someone currently using xy4 should offer a better response but I remember that xy4 implemented a
dead key system for accents. (Rather like mechanical typewriters used to and my Mac does as well. ).
I don’t remember the default keystrokes but the was to type, for example, alt-e, and an aigu
appeared without advancing the cursor. Then you hit a vowel et voila. Someone here should help more
but if not I’ll look it up.

David Auerbach
Sent from my iPhone