Re: How to select a PostScript printer?

Ignore my previous message. I figured out how to print from XyWrite in vDosPlus on the Mac - it
worked by loading a PCL driver and then using my PDFToPrinter.exe to work with the output from LPT1.

And, unless I’m completely wrong, the line I need in STARTUP.INT is

BX LOAD C:\XY4\HPLJ-4.PRNQ2 ;*;

with the BX and Q2 inserted with the PFUNC command.

I’ll be posting a link to a working, printing XyWrite-on-the-Mac setup before long. I would
really prefer this to use a 35- or 43-line window, and will once again be grateful for anyone who
can help set this up. Many people provided helpful suggestions when I asked about this in the past,
but I couldn’t make any of them work correctly. Stay tuned.