How to add "CLS" to "dos" function?

With Carl’s generous help, I now have a Mac-based XyWrite 4 setup working; it prints to the
default Windows printer and to PDF files.

One question: If I set the screen to 35 or 43 lines, and enter the function ’dos’ the
white-on-black DOS shell region only extends 25 lines, not the full length of the window  (so the
foot of the window remains blue and shows the XyWrite window outline) - until I type
’CLS’ at the DOS prompt. I know that XyWrite can be programmed to do anything. Is
there a way to make the ’dos’ function perform a CLS when it runs?

Thanks again for any help. This has been an enjoyable distraction that may prove useful to someone,
I hope. I’ll post it, with instructions, when I get this DOS shell issue sorted out.