Accidental Roget Thesaurus activation

Hello veteran XyWriters--and Happy Thanksgiving!

Could anyone among you help me figure out how to offload the Roget Thesaurus that I added per instructions from the list (most likely Carl) years ago? I don't use it. And on my new extended Mac keyboard everytime I touch F11 it comes on and nearly freezes XyWrite.

This never happened on my old Avant Stellar keyboard, which sadly died a few months ago. Goodbye left-side function keys!

I'd also appreciate advice on how to deactivate the "overstrike" toggle on my keyboard file. I thought I'd gotten rid of all of them, but I keep accidentally hitting some key combination that turns it on (and Insert mode off).

Many thanks. One of the things I am most grateful for is the help from all of you. I've managed to keep XyWrite as my go-to word processor from the late 1990s with your generous advice. I do wish some youngsters would discover and rehabilitate this amazing program.

Cheers,
Lisa

Lisa Kleinholz