Re: Accidental Roget Thesaurus activation

Lisa,
If you are contemplating a programmable keyboard alternative, I must say that Cherry POS keyboards are a viable contender (I have a full-size G86-71400, but there are many more choices at https://cherryamericas.com/products/point-of-sale.html). The programming is really easy, and the reprogramming software is impressive. It is by ZF Friedrichshafen AG, which is a big German company involved in car industry automation and digitalization. The function key layout I sketched out earlier has proven to be quite workable. The keyboard has a nice feel and it reacts to keystrokes better than the average keyboard.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
Lexitec in English: https://www.lexitec.fi/english.html
Lexitec English and Finnish dictionaries: https://sk.lexitec.fi/en/
Home page in Finnish: https://www.lexitec.fi/
This never happened on my old Avant Stellar keyboard, which sadly died a few months ago.