Re: DOSBox-X version 0.83.20 released!

Supplementarily, I looked at the keyboard remapping utility in 0.83.20 and as far as I can tell, it doesn't recognize the Mac 'command' key. Yet the Mac command key is almost universally considered to be the equivalent of the Windows and DOS control key. It would not be a solution to map the almost-never-used Mac control key to caps lock, because caps lock is already needed as the natural-to-the-hand place for the most frequently used control key on the Mac, the command key.