RE: XyWrite's automatic backup command

I would do it by a keyboard assignment for ctrl-s. Something like

Table=Ctrl
31=noxhbxs,a,q2,bx,s,a, ,d,:,\,m,y,s,u,b,d,I,r,q2

In other words, [BX ]sa[Q2 ][BX ]sa {your secondary path}[Q2 ]

Conceivably, you might need to separate the two commands by a [BX ]wait[Q2 ] but probably not.

More approved would be to assign a call to a U2 frame that has the XPL programming:

31=noxhjm,(,2,.,m,y,s,a,v,e,)

Then, in U2, the below, sans any typos:

{{mysave}} Save to the current path and to a secondary path hard-coded in. Dec. 15, 2021
[02];*; the ascii 02 smiley face character
[BX ]sa[Q2 ][BX ]sa {your secondary path}[Q2 ];*;
[02]

You probably recall all this, but I enjoyed revisting them.

--Harry