Adventures with MAPPER on DOSBox-X version 0.83.20 on M1

FINALLY got it working. But don't understand how. Is there someone who can look at my mapper file and make sense of it

ALSO: neither CMD F find nor Spotlight will tell me where any config or mapper files have been edited AFTER the 26th. So what about all the stuff edited today? In other words, where are these files? Where is the dosbox-x.conf file associated with Ed's distribution? And why aren't the Mac's search utilities finding these?