Re: DOSBox-X version 0.83.20 on M1

Again, I haven’t played with any of this—just reacting to the Mac specific stuff.  But if you go to the Mac’s system preferences and click on Keyboard and choose the Keyboard tab within that (probably already chosen) and then click on modifier keys you will be able to remap things.  Of course, you may not want to do that in general… rather than just for DOS.