CLRW

Friends,
We've been discussing the various DOS emulators for use in MacOS; in particular, I find Dr Mendelson's streamlined and very fast. That said, I am left with the issue of entering xywrite from a dos prompt and have its window be truncated to the upper fifth (or so) of the screen with a slider beneath the text that seems to want to be used with a mouse. I issue clrw<helpkey> and get the fullscreen that I want, and would like to put that command in startup.int at the end, so that the display is automatically fullscreen. Putting it in the form BX clrwQ2 obviously doesn't work as it's not a normal XY command. Is there a way to enter it there as a command that will execute?
Thank you . . .
Fred Weiner