Re: CLRW

Fred, I just tried this:

Hold down the option key when launching my app. Choose "Set Window width" from the menu.
Set it to 100 and click OK.

When the app starts up, I can run editor.exe and it fills the window - 100 columns wide.

This seems to do what you want.

There's also a built-in command that you can run from autoexec.bat or at the command line
(this is in my build, but not in standard DOSBox-X, unless I'm misremembering):

90x43

However, for reasons that I don't pretend to understand, this will give you a 90-column
XyWrite window only if you've modified the BC line so that it reads 90 instead of 80 - while, with
the other method described above, the BC command doesn't need to be changed. Again, I
don't pretend to understand this.

Enter HELP at the command line for some other format-setting commands.