Re: CLRW

Hey Edward . . . Wow, thanks for this response. I'm going to wait on the BC route until I get the right syntax. Right now the CLRW does the job; yes, it's a U2 (not to be confused with the rock band) frame that clears all saved files and closes their windows, and reverts to window no 1 in full screen mode. Very handy. Tip of the hat to Carl.
I would like to make the window XY appears in wider while keeping the depth, but I haven't figured out how to do it yet.
It's a very, very fast DOS system. XyWrite runs in blinks.
FW