Re: CLRW

Ed, one thing that may be helpful, just to make sure you have loaded and not somehow overridden the XyWrite width and length parameters you want, is to check with va. From the command line

va SL (execute)

will show your screen length at the top left of your screen,

and va SW will do the same for screen width.