Re: CLRW

Carl and Bill,

Still no luck. As you see from this screen shot, I do have 100x35 in DOSBox-X:

and this screen shot shows the result of the va sw and va sl commands:

I don’t think you should spend more time on this, because I certainly don’t need to get it working, but it would be good to know what I’m doing wrong.

Probably there’s something in one of my setting files that’s messing things up. I’ll try to experiment with some other XyWrite setup that I can find on my Windows machine and will report back.