Re: XyWrite screen dimensions under DOSBox-X (was: Re: CLRW)

Carl,

I’m completely baffled. I wondered whether the version you’re using (the 30 November version) might be different from the current one, so I downloaded it and tried it, but got exactly the same results.

I added a 100x43 and 100x35 internal command to my system (new version not yet posted), and, after I issue the 100x35 command, XyWrite looks perfect on my screen.

There seems to be some difference between my setup and yours that I can’t identify. Because this information may be useful to others, would you be wiling to look at the contents of my XY4 folder to see if any settings have something that’s clearly wrong? I know that’s a lot of work, and there’s no reason to put yourself through this if you have anything better to do (as you surely have).

I don’t see e-mail addresses on the posts on the list, so if you don’t have mine, it’s here: