Re: XyWrite screen dimensions under DOSBox-X (was: Re: CLRW)

Just an update for anyone who might have been following this. Carl confirms that my Xy4 setup looks
normal. We can’t figure out why XyWrite runs perfectly on his setup after using config -set
cols=100 (etc.) and looks scrambled on my setup, even when we’re both using stock DOSBox-X,
without any of the modifications in my build. At some point, I’ll ask Wengier if he has any
thoughts, but, for now, I’ll leave it as an unsolved mystery.