Re: Xy4 installation and upload files again

Kari, if you do write an installer, perhaps it could an option to install U2, with a choice of Help
key.

After three or four tries, I was able to install U2 for the first time by scanning multiple pages in
the Readme.pdf - all the information was accurate, but it was somewhat forbidding for a first-time
user, and it would be good to have a suggestion for a suitable Help key. I made the mistake of using
Ctrl-Alt-H, because I didn’t understand what the Help key was supposed to do, but it might
make sense to use some shifted state of F5 for consistency with the rest of the program. The Readme
seems to focus on users who have already installed U2, and this may discourage first-time users from
finding out how valuable it is.