Re: Xy4 installation and upload files again

Edward,
The original installer supports very ancient video systems (EGA, Hercules, etc.) and old printers that can be safely ignored. I certainly have the technology to produce a simple Inno Setup installer for Windows. Carl's zip file has it all. Modifying defaults could be done even using a simple batch file approach if a DOS command-line approach would be preferable. Because this is so simple, Xy insiders have not taken on this task. But I think you are right that there should be a simple installer for those who want to try out DOS XyWrite.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx