Re: Window colors question

Carl, This is extremely helpful, and I’ll add the documentation to my settings.dfl file. Meanwhile, while I try to sort this out, could I ask one more question?

This is the color setting that I’m looking for (the one that I get with config -set wp=wp):

And this is the one that I get with config -set wp=xy:

My guess is that only one setting needs to be changed to make the document number and time appear in light blue, not underlined. Is it easy to which one it is?

Thanks again, and after this, I’ll keep quiet for a while...