Re: Xy4U2

Carl,

Again, that’s just brilliant. I’ll have to decide whether to include this in my Mac
distribution, because in this setup, the path to the printer files won’t change, and I can
add it to the PATH statement, and the user will be able to specify printer files by editing
Settings.dfl within XyWrite, instead of editing Startup.int outside XyWrite. But what you’ve
done makes a truly portable and efficient setup very easy to have. Thank you again.

I haven’t tried using 4DOS as the command processor yet, but will experiment with that in the
next few days. It certainly seems like the best idea.

Again, a thousand thanks!