Re: Xy4U2

Carl, I’ve forgotten everything I once knew about XyWrite, so any instruction is welcome.
I’ll be very interested in seeing what you write as an alternative to the latest version.

Meanwhile, avoiding work again today, I spent ten minutes adapting my Windows 3.1x system for the
Mac so that it runs XyWrite for Windows as a standalone Mac program. I can’t distribute this,
because it includes Windows 3.11, but the method for duplicating it can be found by searching
Win31DOSBoxMac. I really can’t imagine anyone wanting it, however...