Re: Xy4U2

I should have asked . . . how does one load font files so that they're available for printing?
Fred Weiner

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 3:59 PM Fred Weiner <fw1948@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow Carl. Thanks for the file list.

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 1:54 PM Carl Distefano <cld@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Portable Xy4 update: Took the list of printer files out of STARTUP.INT
and put it back into the "PP:" table near the bottom of SETTINGS.DFL.

Also, added a list of all the files in the main directory and their
descriptions (when I could figure out what they were) -- broken down
alphabetically and by categories. The new file is FILELIST.TXT.

https://xywwweb.ammaze.net/dls/Xy4018-U2.zip

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx