Re: Xy4U2

Carl,

The latest version works perfectly. I can move the printer drivers to a PRINT folder inside the Xy4
folder, and use lines like this in SETTINGS.DFL:

LPT4      PRINT\POST-HP4.PRN  etc. etc.

The file list is also enormously useful. Is there any chance you might consider making
subdirectories for some of those categories (especially documentation) so that the main directory
won’t be cluttered with files that no one actually uses to run XyWrite?

Meanwhile, I’ve got an updated XyWrite4 for Mac application that I’ll upload after
doing some further cleanup. Thank you again for the terrific work on this.