Re: Xy4U2

Reply to note from Edward Mendelson <em36@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Mon, 17 Jan
2022 22:24:28 -0500

> Is there any chance you might consider making subdirectories for
> some of those categories (especially documentation) so that the
> main directory won't be cluttered with files that no one actually
> uses to run XyWrite?

That's an appealing idea, Edward. I've long had a "Xy4Min" directory
with a minimal Xy4 setup that can readily be copied to a transportable
medium -- though the Xy4 directory on my hard drive is cluttered to the
max. But, for purposes of a portable setup, a main program directory
containing only the essential files makes sense. I'll give it some
thought.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx