Re: XyWrite 4 for the Mac

Jon, someday I may document all  this. Meanwhile, you can access startup.int etc from the Xy command
line with

ca b:startup.int

The path to the editor folder in Xy is

b:\xy4u2

and in the Mac finder, Ctrl-click on the app, choose Show Package Contents; open the Contents
folder, and you’ll see ’Shortcut to BDrive.’ You can use that or navigate by
hand to Contents->Resources->Files->BDrive, where you wlll find the folders.

Incidentally, looking in the app just now, I saw that it still uses separate executables for ARM and
Intel machines. I’ve made a single executable for the DOSBox-X app, and will update this
system to match, possibly next week.

I don’t have any answer about the DOSBox-X app, unfortunately.