Re: Xy4U2 portable setup

Carl, that looks terrific. One question only:

Can the three PRN and PR4 files go into the PRINTER folder instead of the top-level folder? In my
experiments, this path requires in SETTINGS.DFL paths like these:

PRINTER\STANDARD.PRN

but I wonder whether that will work if the user changes the default directory, or for other reasons.

Using your work, I’ve put together a system for Windows that runs XyWrite 4 under DOSBox-X
and opens a file that’s dropped on the application. I’ll fiddle with it for a while
before posting.