Re: Asking again about exporting Xy4 files to other formats

Kari,

That's excellent news! I had no idea that anyone was working on this, and of course I'm happy to be patient. For me, it means that the work I've already put into this won't be wasted, as I was afraid it would have been if there was no solution.
Thank you to you and Carl for working on this. I believe it's worth the
effort for every XyWrite user.
One very tentative question: will you also support CP 850, or is there
no reason to do so?