Re: DOSbox-x-arm energy, sleep and date issues

Bill, I’m not asking you to abandon my version, only that you use the standard version for
testing, because the developers will only accept reports on the standard version. Once you have
filed a report with the standard version, go back to my version, which will incorporate whatever
changes the developers make in the standard version.

In fact, you can run the standard version to reproduce the clock problem, while continuing to use my
version for your work.