Re: DOSbox-x-arm energy, sleep and date issues

Thanks Ed, but I am afraid of losing your modifications, as these provided the first workable, stable DOSbox environment for me and I cannot go back into the desert waste of the vanilla version. Is it possible that you could design a portable settings file which would accomplish most of what your build does? There might have to be several to accomodate the different screen sizes? The only thing I would change is the key that makes it too easy for a XyWrite user to quit. (That's probably ctl/cmd Q?)