Re: Keyboard Help can't find func.hlp

Reply to note from Edward Mendelson <em36@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Sun, 17 Apr
2022 08:53:09 -0400

Edward,

> I've been using the latest U2 for a while, and just noticed that
> F10/Help/Keyboard Help -> Function key assignments can't find
> B:\XY4U2\func.hlp. That file is in B:\XY4U2\HELPMENU.

This is not a U2 issue. The menus expect to find FUNC.HLP in the
directory that has Editor.exe. It was my mistake to omit it from that
directory when I put the package together. The fix, of course, is
simply to copy it there. I'll make that change in the next update.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx