Re: Keyboard Help can't find func.hlp

Thank you, Carl. I’ve moved the func.hlp file and all is well. One related mystery:

The function key help says that F10 toggles between text and the command line. In fact it opens the
help menu. Could this be fixed? And is there in fact a key that toggles between the command line and
the text?

Also, I’m baffled at the help description of F6. Probably I should know what the action bar
is, but I don’t, and the only thing I see F6 doing is switching between documents if I have
more than one open. Am I simply being incompetent?