Re: Keyboard Help can't find func.hlp

Carl,

The term action bar appears probably first in Signature. In Sig. tech. ref. manual, page 57, there is an explanation: df sm=0 Causes the action bar to disappear after you make a choice from a pull-down menu. df sm=1 Causes the action bar to remain at all times unless you press F5 to access the command line.

From this, I infer that action bar is the menu bar, and different from the command line.

I don't know what the "action bar" is, either; (I think it means
"command line").

Best regards, Kari Eveli LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland) lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx