Re: Looking for print manuals: xywrite 4 and NB 3/4 DOS and Signature

Hello Pawel,
You can download XY3 manual from my site: https://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/xy3-manual.pdf
An important source that is readily available is Tony Woozley's
Customization and Programming Guide for NB3 and NB4:
http://www.penticoff.com/nb/programming/index.htm
I do have most of the manuals but they are not for sale. When there is a
particular problem that needs an excerpt from a manual, I can scan the
pages (within reason).

Another place to try to buy the manuals would be the Nota Bene list:

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
Lexitec in English: https://www.lexitec.fi/english.html
Lexitec English and Finnish dictionaries: https://sk.lexitec.fi/en/
Home page in Finnish: https://www.lexitec.fi/

Pawel Jarosz wrote:
I would like to purchase print manuals [complete XyWrite 4.0, NB DOS, and Signature boxes (disks and manuals)]; I have looked everywhere and I can�t find them for sale (eBay, etc.); I am willing to pay reasonable amount for each print manual if anyone would be willing to sell them to me. Thank you.

Sincerely,
PJ