Re: Looking for print manuals: xywrite 4 and NB 3/4 DOS and Signature

Kari,

Thank you very much for sharing the links with me. Much appreciated.  One question: do you have pdf
version of the XY4 manual? Thank you.

Sincerely,
PJ

Guide for NB3 and NB4: http://www.penticoff.com/nb/programming/index.htm

> I do have most of the manuals but they are not for sale. When there is a particular problem
that needs an excerpt from a manual, I can scan the pages (within reason).

> Another place to try to buy the manuals would be the Nota Bene list:
>
> Best regards,
>
> Kari Eveli
> LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
> lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> *** Lexitec Online ***
> Lexitec in English: https://www.lexitec.fi/english.html
> Lexitec English and Finnish dictionaries: https://sk.lexitec.fi/en/
> Home page in Finnish: https://www.lexitec.fi/
>

> Pawel Jarosz wrote:
>> I would like to purchase print manuals [complete XyWrite 4.0, NB DOS, and Signature boxes
(disks and manuals)]; I have looked everywhere and I can�t find them for sale (eBay, etc.); I
am willing to pay reasonable amount for each print manual if anyone would be willing to sell them to
me. Thank you.