XY to DosBox-X to Google Docs: double spaced?

OK, this is odd.

Using DOSBox-X I save to clipboard (with fn-Shift-Home etc.) and then paste into a Google Doc...and suddenly -- different from XY via VDOSMac --  it is doublespaced, so I have to backspace line by line to pull it together.

I've been looking through the DOSBOX configuration tool but can't find what to change. I'm sure it's a simple fix. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Jon Pareles

xywrite Digest    Tue, 05 Jul 2022    Volume: 14  Issue: 065

In This Issue:
        Re: http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/vdosmac.html
        Risposta automatica
        RE: DOSBox-X-App on Mac: Assign a key to save highlighted as
        RE: DOSBox-X-App on Mac: Assign a key to save highlighted as
        Request for an /Unmodified/ copy of XY3+ LONG.HLP and SHORT.