Re: Request for XY3+ disks - 5.25" drives in the US?

Dear Kari
The names I have given the discs are the names of the discs as they were released. The first disc to install is XY3 word processor 3.55 which is the original version I obtained. I cannot remember how the installation goes now but I imagine that if you install from this image it will then request files from supplemental discs 1 and 2 and from printer files, additional printer files 1 and additional printer files 2. I also obtained an extra printer file for the HP 500 which I owned at the time. I am not sure of the origin of the 1.44mM (3.5 inch) disc with still more printer files but I have sent them over to Carl, anyway. The a la carte and training discs are self-explanatory, I hope.
Once v3.55 installed you can update to 3.56 and 3.57 using the
additional discs containing these versions.  It may be possible to run
the whole installation from the later discs.  I had disc image software
but it stopped working some time ago so I cannot test it out.

I hope that helps

Best wishes

Paul
PS the set was not numbered. There was just the names I have given the discs.
PPS. I have looked in the manual and installation instructions are
minimal.  It may be a matter of simply copying appropriate files to the
computer.