Re: XY to DosBox-X to Google Docs: double spaced?

Reply to note from "Jon P" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("xywrite4")
Thu, 7 Jul 2022 16:46:42 +0000 (UTC)

Jon,

> It doesn't copy CRs but when pasted into the Google doc, it now
> shows paragraph breaks with a charming eighth-note symbol.

Sorry I can't help as I'm all Windows here. As you know, in the
XyWrite/DOS/Windows world, the eighth note usually stands for an
Ascii-13 carriage return, but my understanding is that, starting with
OS X, Mac world abandoned the CR newline and adopted the Unix/Linux
convention of the Ascii-10 line feed (LF). I wouldn't want to speculate
about What Google Docs does with a newline pasted in from Mac world.

That said, David's suggestion sounds promising.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx