Re: Delete key

Thanks for that cmd-delete tip. My keyboard has a delete key in a grouping with home, end, page up, and down, which works everywhere on my Mac  to delete the character under the cursor, except in the DOSBox-X.app. The cmd-delete (using the main part of the keyboard, the backspace-delete key) works for what I want. So an extra key press, but no big deal.