Re: Request for XY3+ disks - 5.25" drives in the US?

I gather there's an effort underway to repackage xy4 in a more accessible way(?).   If one doesn't exist in the available xy4 documentation, a brief upgrade guide for xy3 users would have at least one grateful reader.  Getting rid of the menus sounded promising -- that was an initial frustrations.  That, and as already noted, unfamiliar format codes....

Am not convinced, based on the responses, that (for example) novel writing would be any easier in xy4 than 3, but even the limited capabilities of xy3 have offered pleasure and and stimulus over the years to this self-taught patzer programmer, so who knows what joy 4 might offer, if there's a means, short of just jumping in, to point the way.