Re: vdosplus keyboard anomaly

I've continued to develop UnstickKeys.exe as I am finding that it
provides significant relief from "sticky" shifting keys in vDosPlus. The
program has several new options. Notably, you can now confine unstick
operations to a specified window, e.g., vDosPlus, to eliminate any
possibility of interference with other Windows programs (which is
negligible in any case). Also, you can hold down a dedicated key to
unstick all shifting keys manually, if need be. See the online
documentation for details: https://xywwweb.ammaze.net/dls/UnstickKeys.txt

Download:
https://xywwweb.ammaze.net/dls/unstickkeys.zip

Needless to say, you don't need this utility if you are not experiencing
sticky keys. But if you do use it, any feedback, positive or negative,
would be much appreciated.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx