Re: NB 4.xx and vDosPlus

Hello all,
I have been trying to get NB4.5 to run under vDosPlus. So far, I have not been able to get it to run as it should (it complains about memory, and colors are partly lacking and cannot be configured). It seems to run under DOSBox-X and in a DOS session under Windows 3.1 (OTVDM solution by Edward Mendelson) and in a VirtualPC 2007 DOS session. Has anyone been able to run this under vDosPlus? If not, it seems that NB 4.xx has to be dropped from the vDosPlus installers.
Pawel, I have tried to contact you. You may have missed my email, please
contact me privately (lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx).
As it happens, while trying to gather information about NB 4's memory
requirements, I stumbled on this item on ebay.co.uk: Nota Bene NB 4.0
Word Processor � The Technology Group � DOS � Manuals � Used
(https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284372799461) for £0.99 (plus quite hefty
mail expenses for the taker). I am not interested, it is up for grabs.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx