Re: A self-contained Xy4-vDosPlus system (with printing etc.)

Carl,

An excellent suggestion. I�ll replace the PostScript PRN file with the Ghost850 one and put
the 437 version in the same directory in case anyone needs it.

Any other suggestions for changes will be very welcome.

Meanwhile, I finally got printing working on a macOS version after wasting hours wondering why it
didn�t work - and then finding that I had mistakenly included quotation marks in a command.
Stay tuned.