A surprise announcement: DOS Word 5.5 has an installer

Hi all,
The bugbear of XyWrite users is back. Please take the time to cherish one of the finest programs MS ever made, DOS Word. I have to admit that when Word 5.5 appeared, I thought it was awful compared to Word 5.0 (the old-school 'Transfer, Load' menus were gone, and there was a new Windows-style menu structure). Today, I must say that Word 5.5 feels quite right with my new Windows-type shortcuts (Ctrl-O as opposed to Alt+Ctrl+F2). The competition for the best virtualized DOS word processor today has begun.

Download from
https://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/vDosPlusWord55_1_0_Setup.zip

Best regards,

Kari Eveli